Kyoung- Jin Choi, Ph.D.
Professor │ School of Materials Science and Engineering
Editor│Electronic Materials Letters
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST)
Room 501-10, 102-Dong, UNIST-gil 50, UNIST, Ulsan 44919, Korea
T: +82-52-217-2337, F: +82-52-217-2408, M: +82-10-6397-6905
http://choi.unist.ac.kr/ email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Solar cells: Si/Perovskite tandom solar cells, organic/inorganic hybrid solar cells, transparent solar cells.
2. Thermoelectric generators: wearable thermoelectric generators (TEGs), printed thermoelectrics
3. Syntheses of oxide epitaxial thin films and nanostructures for energy applications
• 2012~Present: Associate Professor, Professor, UNIST
• 2016~2018: Director, KIST-UNIST Ulsan Center for Convergent Materials (KUUC)
• 2010~2012: Principal Scientist, KIST
• 2006~2010: Senior Scientist, KIST
• 2002~2006: Postdoctoral Fellow, UW-Madison/Mater. Sci. Eng.
• 2001~2002: Postdoctoral Fellow, POSTECH/Mater. Sci. Eng.
• 2001: Ph.D. POSTECH/Mater. Sci. Eng.
• 1998: M.S. POSTECH/Mater. Sci. Eng.
• 1996: B.S. SNU/Inorganic Mater. Sci. Eng.
Membership / Editors
Editor of Electronic materials letters (2014~)
Editorial board of NANO KOREA and guest editor of J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. (2008-present)
Guest editor of J. Electroceramics (2012)
Member of NANO KOREA
Member of Materials Research Society
Member of The Korean Institute of Metals and Materials
Member of The Korean Vacuum Society
Full Post-doc Fellow of University of Wisconsin, Madison (2002-2006)